The name of the Agile board is displayed on the gadget view as a link to the Velocity Chart report of that board.
Using Title option you can define a custom name for the link to the board. This can be useful if you have several gadgets based on the same agile board with different configurations for sprints, dates, issue filters or other gadget parameters.
|Scrum board||Sprints of the selected scrum board will be displayed on the chart.|
Available options are:
- Story points
- Time Estimate
- Issue count
- any number field available in Jira, e.g. Business value
When the board is selected the estimation field is set to board's estimation statistics from its configuration.
You can change the default value to any other available estimation if needed.
уAvailable when the estimation field is set to Time Estimate.
Time values can be displayed in:
- Days - number of hours per day is based on Jira Time Tracking configuration
Using Sprint properties you can show the required sprint metrics.
The following sprint metrics are available:
- Initial commitment - the total estimate of all sprint issues after sprint start.
- Final commitment - the total estimate of all sprint issues after completion of a sprint. It includes issue estimate changes, added and removed issues.
- Added work - an estimate of all issues added to a sprint after its start.
- Removed work - an estimate of all issues removed from a sprint after its start.
- Completed work - an estimate of all issues completed during the sprint.
The chart icon next to each property controls the visibility of the average line for this metric.
Average for sprint metrics can be calculated based on all visible sprints or as a moving average based on a specified number of sprints.
Available options for moving average are: 2, 3, 4, 5 sprints
Available chart type options are:
- Line - all sprint metrics are displayed as lines
- Bar - all sprint metrics are displayed as lines
|Value labels||Annotate all sprint metrics with their number values on the chart.|